Tuesday, June 19, 2007
The high light of my day...
was getting my clothes cleaned! Here in Floripa, there are no laundomats, only lavandarias, which are places you go to to drop off your clothes and have somebody clean them for you. I don't really like this too much because I prefer to do my own laundry and also, when I dropped my clothes off yesterday, they said they wouldn't be ready until today. So that basically meant that I had just one pair of jeans to wear both yesterday and today and I had to wear them to bed too. So, yeah, ugh. That was gross. But, come later this afternoon, I went back to the lavandaria to pick them up and they were so fresh and so clean clean! And nice and folded and my socks and underwear were in their own seperate bags! I can't wait to have clean jammies to sleep in! Hooray!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Haha...so fresh and so clean clean!! Glad you have clean clothes!
Post a Comment