Ok- I´m on the computer in the lobby of the hotel, and I think they want me to get off, so I have to keep this brief until I can go to the Internet cafe a manha... so here´s a brief overview of my week-end.
Took the midterm on Friday, went sand boarding on the sand dunes, went dancing ´til very, very late, went on an all day boat trip of the bay and some little islands and forts, went to a party at the journalism department on campus, ate french frie for lunch, ate french fries for dinner, frantically searched for food today, took two wrong buses to get to the mall (the only place open on Sundays apparently...) paid $20 reais for a plate of food at the mall that would´ve cost me $5.40 reais down the street from the hotel, walked all the way back from the mall to the hotel (which is quicker than taking the bus, and even two buses), came back and slept.
More in depth tomorrow...
Sunday, June 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment