skip to main | skip to sidebar

Waaay South of the Border...

Thoughts and random ramblings about Floripa, Brasil.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Now that I´ve mastered it... more pictures!










These are all fairly random pictures as I can´t yet figure out how exactly to organize them with captions. But basically, they´re snippets of things that I´ve seen and appreciated on my trip thus far.
Posted by Voice of Gen Apathetic at 3:18 PM

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those are cool. I really like that flower.

June 23, 2007 at 11:11 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (25)
    • ▼  June (25)
      • The group
      • Last night in Floripa
      • Almost over :( And some fotos!
      • Teaching English as a foreign language
      • Lone vegetarian cafe provides refuge for city´s pr...
      • Why is everything closed on Sundays????
      • Student differences
      • Backtracking again to Saturday
      • Backtracking to Friday
      • Brief overview...
      • Our adventure today
      • Yesterday...
      • The high light of my day...
      • Now that I´ve mastered it... more pictures!
      • Thoughts on the news
      • Pictures? Let´s see if it works...
      • Blog-a-roo (can´t think of a clever title)
      • Continued...
      • New friends
      • Class related
      • Quirky things
      • The last couple of days
      • Talking to the Brazilians
      • First impressions of Floripa
      • Planes, airports, buses, taxis and a whole lotta w...

About Me

Voice of Gen Apathetic
I'm a student of life, never ashamed to admit if I don't know something.
View my complete profile