skip to main | skip to sidebar

Waaay South of the Border...

Thoughts and random ramblings about Floripa, Brasil.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Pictures? Let´s see if it works...





These (above photos) are both at the market place in the old downtown.



This is at Santo Antonio de Lisboa.




This is at one of the beaches we visited yesterday (and for the life of me, I can´t recal the name).
Posted by Voice of Gen Apathetic at 2:52 PM

1 comment:

Julie said...

I love the 3rd and 4th picture. Keep'em coming.

Miss you Baby Girl.

June 19, 2007 at 3:58 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (25)
    • ▼  June (25)
      • The group
      • Last night in Floripa
      • Almost over :( And some fotos!
      • Teaching English as a foreign language
      • Lone vegetarian cafe provides refuge for city´s pr...
      • Why is everything closed on Sundays????
      • Student differences
      • Backtracking again to Saturday
      • Backtracking to Friday
      • Brief overview...
      • Our adventure today
      • Yesterday...
      • The high light of my day...
      • Now that I´ve mastered it... more pictures!
      • Thoughts on the news
      • Pictures? Let´s see if it works...
      • Blog-a-roo (can´t think of a clever title)
      • Continued...
      • New friends
      • Class related
      • Quirky things
      • The last couple of days
      • Talking to the Brazilians
      • First impressions of Floripa
      • Planes, airports, buses, taxis and a whole lotta w...

About Me

Voice of Gen Apathetic
I'm a student of life, never ashamed to admit if I don't know something.
View my complete profile